The last Ergi contest, back in 2009, resulted in quite a bunch of amazing designs, and This dress as the winning design. This is what you need to do (and know) to win this time:
To enter, you will need to send us an artwork meeting these requirements:
- There must be two people in the picture, a guy to the left and a girl to the right.
- They should be standing straight, fairly front facing, full figure.
- We will use your artwork for reference on where to take measurements, so it should be suitable to put lines across to show where to measure.
- Both the guy and the girl needs to wear some kind of underwear or tight fitting clothes (tights or the like, example list at the bottom). They should not be naked! :)
- Shoes or no shoes is up to you.
- You can draw in any style you like.
- We prefer a transparent background or a pattern/interior instead of white.
- File format: JPG or PNG, minimum 500 px width in good quality.
Send your picture to us by June 30th 2011! E-mail it to: info (at) ergi (dot) se and write "Drawing Contest" in the subject line. Include your name and country in the e-mail. By sending your picture to us you agree to us using it on our website for information purposes. (Only the winning image will be used, however)
What you can win:
The winner wins a SEK 500 gift voucher to spend in our webshop!
How the winner is chosen:
Piratessan will choose five finalists among the entries. They will then be announced here on the website, Facebook, Twitter and LiveJournal. A vote will be held on the web for one week, where anyone can vote for their favourite.
To enter you must not be or have been employed by Ergi. You can send as many submissions as you like. Image must not have been copied or stolen from another artist.
Examples of suitable clothing
Bra, panties, bloomers, underpants, undershirt, socks, corset, tights, leggings, long johns, underdress, tank top etc.
To clarify, clothes worn by your characters can be your own design, or from any brand (Including Ergi of course) This is not a design contest where your artwork will be made into real clothes.